Mental Health Recovery Support Workers (Part-time)
Candidates who have:
Successful applicants must be committed to the social inclusion of persons with mental health problems, be fluent in spoken and written Maltese and English, have their own transport and be in possession of a clean driving licence.
Clinical/Counselling Psychologist (Part-Time) Closing Date: 30th June 2018
We are currently seeking to employ a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist who would be able to operate on part-time basis within our KIDs Programme in Zejtun.
The child psychologist is required to:
* Hold a warrant by the Malta Psychology Profession Board
* Have previous/current experience working with children having challenging behaviour
* Be available to do sessions after school hours
* Provide group supervision to KIDs staff once monthly
* Be available to attend case reviews/meetings as needed
* Speaks both Maltese and English fluently
Those interested should send their CV to:
Human Resources Coordinator
424, St. Joseph High Street
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org