Walking Marathon ‘MIND your health’
Richmond Foundation are organising a Walking Marathon ‘MIND your health’
under the distinguished patronage of
H.E. Dr George Abela, President of Malta and Mrs Abela
Starting point near LOVE monument in St Julians to the Sliema Ferries on Sunday 21st April at 10.00am.
Registration of 10 euro will entitle the participants to a T Shirt, cereal bar and water. Also a Certificate of Attendance will be given to all participants.
At the end of the walk, in Bisazza Street, we will have tents set up for testing in hypertension, glucose and anti smoking advise, sponsored by St James Hospital. This is on a voluntary basis.
In Bisazza Street, we will also have an exhibition of Classic Cars kindly set up by the Malta Classic Cars Association.
Richmond Foundation, 424, St. Joseph High Road, St. Venera, SVR 1013 Tel: 21224580/99498117
Official closing date:
4th April 2013 including the receipt of the appication fee. Applications are only confirmed upon receipt of the application fee. Organisers reserve the right to change the official closing date.
Registration may take place as follows:
- 1. A copy of the registration form may be obtained from the offices of Richmond Foundation (address noted above) and handed in personally or sent in by post.
- 2. An online registration form can be found on http://richmond.org.mt/marathon/
- 3. Alternately, a scanned copy of the filled in registration form may be sent by email to MINDyourhealth@richmond.org.mt
Any male or female who is at least 18 years old by the closing date for registration, and certified able by his/her personal doctor, is eligible to participate. Any male or female who is under the age of 18, and has the necessary parental consent (indicated on the application form), is eligible to participate.
The applicable fee shall be €10 for all participants.
- Applicants presenting the application by hand at the offices of Richmond Foundation may pay by cash or by cheque. A registration number shall be issued at the time of application.
- Applications sent by post are to be accompanied by a cheque for the total due. Applicants applying and paying the application fee by post will receive an email acknowledging that their application has been confirmed as soon as these have been received, together with their relative registration number. Participants applying by post must provide avalidandclearemail address for them to receive their confirmation.
- Those sending their application by email should await a confirmation email, acknowledging that their application has been processed. The confirmation email will include a registration number. Payment hereafter can be done by cheque or by direct bank transfer on the account numbers indicated below. The registration number MUST be written at the back of the cheque or included in the bank transfer details.
- All cheques are to be made payable to Richmond Foundation. Personal cheques may be written out for more than one application, as long as the relative application forms are attached to such cheque.
- Payment by direct bank transfer (for those applying by email) can be done to Richmond Foundation on the following accounts:
APS account no. 2000100397-2 or
BOV account no. 15802846062
- All fees are strictly non-refundable for whatever reason.
The application fee includes an official t-shirt, cereal bar and water. These will be given out before the start of the marathon, on presentation of the registration number & details. The required size for the T shirt is to be indicated clearly on the application form.