In the context of these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Richmond” means a voluntary, ‘not-for-profit’ organisation with Voluntary Organisation Number VO/0017.
- “The Website” means any website under the ownership or control of Richmond from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions;
- “The Material” means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the Website;
- “User” means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing this website or making an Order.
Applicable Terms and Conditions
The Website is owned by Richmond and any use made of this site (including information requests and donations made via the Website), are subject to these terms and conditions. Richmond may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- It is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- Any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by Richmond Foundation before they are created.
- No part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of Richmond.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Copyright of the Material is owned by Richmond. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Richmond or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These are provided for information only and we are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to this website.
Richmond makes no statement as to the suitability, efficacy or availability of third party products or services which may appear on or be linked to its website from time to time and excludes all liability which may be incurred as a result of use of such products or services.
Nothing on this site shall be deemed to constitute medical advice in any way. If any advice or guidance is needed in relation to any information contained on this website, please contact your doctor.
Richmond reserves the right to vary event registration donations, venues and times. Details of any goods or services listed may change without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability and Richmond reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual. When making an online donation, card details are not received or stored by Richmond. Card processing is done by the APCO Payment Gateway, one of the leading payment gateway in Malta operating in full compliance with the PCI DSS standard.
Should client request a refund, the full amount will be refunded but processing fee will be withheld. Refunds on products are only issued up to 2 working days after receipt date.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
All information collected by this website is considered confidential and is never shared with third parties.