Our Anxiety Support Group is back with online sessions. The group offers a safe, non-judgemental environment. Each participant contributes to creating a space of support, honesty and respect, by sharing any issues they would be struggling with, as well as their learning experiences.
- Open and honest communication is important to a positive group experience.
- Self-help groups operate on the premise that “Who you see here, what you say here, stays here.”
- No one may publicly reveal information about the people attending the group or what is said during a meeting.
- Group members should not discuss other members outside the meeting in a gossipy fashion.
- Exceptions to this policy are made only when the safety of an individual is in danger. Confidentiality is not an option in cases where there is a serious threat to the safety or well-being of an individual, either to the individual member or someone outside the group.
- Respect – treat others as you would like them to treat you.
- Non Judgmental Attitude- never pass judgment on other group members; you are not there to decide right from wrong.
- Vulgar language, name-calling and discriminatory talk is not accepted within this group.
- Members should not discuss political or religious issues during the group.
- All mobiles and other equipment should be kept on silent.
- Please try to be as punctual as possible when coming to the group.
- Please respect people’s sharing time and please do not interrupt while they are doing so.
Please find zoom link here. If you would like to learn more or if you are interested in joining the session, please send us an email on email@example.com so that we can forward the password for the session.